Friday, January 27, 2006

Dog Tag

TheMissus™ has tagged Maia in the latest internet meme. I'm acting as translator. So without further ado, Maia barks out!



Four Jobs I've Had:
  • Cat chaser

  • Bed Warmer

  • Exercise device (Tug! Tug!)

  • Rescue group mascot/donation generator

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Four places I have lived:
  • My birth-mom's crib (wherever that was)

  • The Brooklyn Street

  • "Four and a Tail" kennels (that's the Rescue Group that saved me.)

  • With my new mom and dad

Four television shows I love to watch:

Four places I have been on vacation:

Four websites I visit daily:

Four places I would rather be right now:

Four bloggers I am tagging:


...wait, I can't count to four....

-- Maia

1 Comments:

Blogger prettylady said...

Guess who!
;-)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home